What was once a product of necessity, modifying and repairing machinery subsequently moved to a family partnership in a farm workshop and then into a business that understands farmers and agriculture.
Kelly Engineering is a family business with strong values. We believe in servicing our customers well, caring for our staff and ensuring that our products contribute to sustainable agriculture.
It is our aim to have satisfied customers promoting our products and contributing to our continued improvement.
Our staff are critical members of the Kelly Engineering team and their dedication and pride is demonstrated in each and every product we sell.
Sustainable Agriculture for us means improvements in soil structure and productivity. Build up of soil carbon, best use of soil moisture, integrated weed management and improved economic margins.
The Flinders Ranges
Kelly Engineering is located on the family farm, 10km south of Booleroo Centre in the northern agricultural region of South Australia. Nestled in the foot hills of the rugged and picturesque Flinders Ranges, Booleroo Centre hosts a number of agricultural machinery producers, importers and resellers.
The Southern Flinders Ranges is a recognized producer of high quality produce from Organic fruit to fine Wine. Premium wheat, malt barley, wool, forestry, horticulture and sea food combined with spectacular scenery make this area a pleasure to live in and to visit.
The Kelly family connection with this area stretches back to 1875 when our forefathers settled on the farm where our factory now stands.
- To produce machinery that will enhance soil structure and health.
- To promote an increase in soil organic carbon.
- To encourage energy efficient farming practices.
- To aid in the fight against herbicide resistance in farm land.
- To provide a significant employment base in our region and opportunities for local people.
- To continue to be an ethical and quality farm equipment developer and supplier for our customers.
Our vision for the future
Every farmer wants a Kelly product and every farmer can have one.